Monday, January 21, 2008

Court Date successful, the first time!

Well, we made it through court the very first time. I feel blessed and fortunate. So after months of waiting for it to happen...here we are and my house is not prepared. I didn't want to do anything too soon, therefore I did nothing. Not very logical. I heard all of the warnings from everyone, but I did not head them. So, we have a four bedroom house and it will be filled with our 5 children. You know what that means. Processes, processes, processes.....in other words a trip to Lowes and The Container Store. Decisions to be made, where should everyone sleep, fighting over the cool beds versus just the normal bunk bed.

Stress, stress, stresss.

A trip to the gym is needed to relieve this tension. I'm an everydayer now. I don't know what I would do without that daily delight.

My kids are completely oblivious to my stress, they just play Wii and go on as usual. They are not looking forward to going through all of the clothes, out with the old. At what point in life do the easy tasks become things that we judge as difficult. I continue to marvel each day about what I can learn from my children. Most things are just things that need to be done. Without judgement, it is so much easier.

So, in that light. I am going to go walk the dog, goto the gym, goto lowes to pickup, then to the container store to pickup, then home to rearrange beds and move dressers and put in all my new storage systems. Just simple things on the to do list. I am thankful for the internet and the ability to not have to do the actual shopping with three kids in tow. Thank you God for helpful people, blessings and the internet.

I am fortunate, blessed and prosperous.

No comments: