Saturday, February 9, 2008

2 days until we leave

Well, today I shopped for the boys and the other children staying at the transition house. I had a lot of fun shopping for my boys. As I shopped, I had my oldest daughter with me. She helped from time to time but mostly, she just listened to her Ipod and held my hand. As I was enjoying the whole experience, I felt overwealming joy and happiness. At that moment, I knew that this adoption was brought about obviously by the divine universe, but the way was pathed with the kids that I already have. I love being with them. Even when they make me mad, I feel soo much joy, just being around them. My greatest pleasure in life is just sitting on the couch and holding them. I love to hear them laugh, see them smile and dance. I love to hear them talk to each other when they think that I am not listening. I love when they climb into my bed in the morning. I even love when they are trying to explain their way out of the trouble that they've gotten themselves into.

It is my genuine, unconditional love of them that makes this adoption the next step for us. My continually growing love for them is what lets me desire to share more love with others. I am so happy, fortunate and blessed.

I am looking forward to spreading our love and welcoming our boys into their US home, knowing that Ethiopia will always be there first home.

No comments: